Recent Before & After Photos

Southport Fire Calls for Muck-Out, Demolition


After a large fire left this Southport home a complete disaster, SERVPRO arrived immediately to begin the initial cleanup and demolition necessary in order to r... READ MORE



Major Fire Damage to Southport Home


This Southport homeowner chose to call SERVPRO after a terrible fire occurred and totaled his home. SERVPRO wasted no time in beginning the initial cleanup and ... READ MORE



Burst Pipe Causes Multi-Level Damage to Leland Home


This two-story house on stilts was affected with a broken pipe that leaked water for an entire night before discovery. The water leaked thru the flooring and do... READ MORE



Broken Pipe Floods Home in Leland


After a broken pipe leaked water for an entire evening before being discovered, SERVPRO was dispatched on a Saturday afternoon to help these homeowners with the... READ MORE



Whole Home Flooded in Storm


This Calabash home was affected by 6-8 inches of flood water after heavy storms in the area. After water receded, the homeowners removed all carpet and carpet p... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak Results in Buckling Hardwoods


This water loss was caused by a water leak originating from the water heater in the attic area. It leaked down into the bathroom of the master bedroom and after... READ MORE



Lightning Strike To Home Requires Immediate Action


Over the 4th of July Holiday weekend, these homeowners called SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. after lightning struck their home causing damage to thei... READ MORE



Water Heater Leak Causes Headache for Homeowners


A water heater leak on the 2nd floor of this home caused some damage to flooring and drywall ceilings. The homeowners were quick to catch it and call SERVPRO to... READ MORE



Pipe Floods Vacation Home


This flooded home in Ocean Isle Beach, NC was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the standing water puddling on the wood floors in the before picture which poo... READ MORE



Washing Machine Overflow in Southport, NC


SERVPRO responded to a water loss caused by a washing machine overflow. The water spread throughout the house into the hallway, dining room, living room and off... READ MORE