Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in Ocean Isle Beach Condo

A condo in Ocean Isle Beach recently experienced a fire after lightning hit there deck.  SERVPRO was able to repair the damage and remove all traces of the fire. "Like it never even happened."

Fire in Oak Island Beach House

SERVPRO was able to help this owner rebound after a sizable fire affected there beach retreat.  SERVPRO arrived at the home and cleaned the soot and smoke damage.  "Like it never even happened."

Fire in Leland Garage

Homeowners Tom and Jill came home to a fire in their garage after a short-circuit in a outlet in the wall.  After calling and consulting with SERVPRO and their insurance, SEVRPRO was able to clean, fix, and make the garage good as new!

Fire in Shallotte home

A microwave recently caught fire in a local Shallotte area home.  The homeowner knew to call SERVPRO from a previous water issue.  SERVPRO was able to get the kitchen back to new!

Kitchen Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire at an apartment complex in Calabash. The owner was amazed at how quickly we were able to clean the soot from her kitchen walls, A/C vents and ducts. SERVPRO of Brunswick and S. Columbus Cos. makes disasters "Like it never even happened."

House Fire in Southport

Our highly trained IICRC Certified Fire & Smoke Restoration technicians rushed to the scene, removed the water and then the charred damaged debris. We sealed the structure from the elements and vermin and then continued with the fire damage restoration process through to completion. The homeowners were thrilled with the results.